11 March 2013

Soul art. Digital Painting #2

      No comments:
 
New portion of my emotions shaped in digital color and  lines.
Enjoy it! ( as always - you can view the fullsized image by clicking it).

* since i've started to work on my graduation project, there  are such a  few posts lately.  But I hope you'll see a new stuff from me soon).

Поскольку полноценных публикаций пока не получается делать, буду периодически выкладывать кусочки своего  искусства в виде цифровых абстракций. Как назвала его однажды Антонина Гурецкая «неподсознательные глубокосмысловые душевные символы» :)


1. Drawing passion






2. Inspired by song of  Depeche Mode « Heaven».






3.



4. Keep the sunshine in your heart!





5.




6.


 
7.




8. Like I love you






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 KATERINA KOSTERINA All Right Reserved
Designed by OddThemes